Saturday, November 26, 2011

Kid's Christmas Activities and Books

What do reindeer ornaments, no-bake spiced ornaments, The Grinch who Stole Christmas and The Muppets Christmas Carol have in common? They are all on my 30 Days Kids' Christmas Activities and Books plan!

Last month's Thanksgiving kid's activities and books plan worked so beautifully that I decided to make a month-long plan for Christmas. We didn't do or read everything I had on the plan in November, but we did most of it. And I count that as a success!

My ideas for December include a variety of children's Christmas craft activities, reading children's Christmas books, and watching our favorite kid's Christmas movies.

I'll be blogging most of it and linking it all on this post. Each week I'll give you a sneak peek at what's coming up and then on the day the post publishes I'll add the link here.


Week 1

Week 2

Week 3
 Week 4

Merry Christmas from my family to yours!

Updated 12.31.11: Due to unforeseen circumstances of tummy bugs and migraine headaches I was unable to complete the posts for week 4. I'll be sure and start with those for 2012! {smile}
     
To make sure you don't miss a post subscribe to the Stephanie's Mommy Brain feed for a reader or by email.

I'd love for you to tell your friends about 30 Days of Christmas Activities and Books. Feel free to link to this post or place a button in your sidebar. Use the button above or the one from my sidebar.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...