This is a list of all my posts related to Thanksgiving children's activities, children's books, and anything else Thanksgiving that I share throughout November. My plans are quick and simple. For the most part they don't require a lot of preparation or supplies.
I hope you are inspired by our activities. One activity a week is a great place to start!
- Homemade Childrens' Thanksgiving Journals and If You Sailed on the Mayflower in 1620 (book)
- Mayflower Kids' Activities
- Lego Mayflower Makes a Creative Alternative to Drawing
- A Family Night on the SMB Mayflower
- My Visit to the Mayflower II
- Plymouth and Pilgrim Kids' Thanksgiving Activities
- A Visit with Pilgrims at Plimoth Plantation
- A Day in the Life of a Pilgrim Boy (book)
- How to Make a Kid's Pilgrim Hat
- The Pilgrim's First Thanksgiving (book)
- Hand and Foot Turkey Placemat
- Thanksgiving Poems (book)
- A Silly Kid's Thanksgiving Poem
- The Thanksgiving Primer (book)
- Mary's First Thanksgiving (book)
- 3 Kid Friendly Thanksgiving Recipes to Prepare with Your Children
- 5 Corn Kernels Thanksgiving Tradition
- Cooking with Kids Recipes: Hashbrown Casserole, Carrot Casserole, and Apple Pie
- Thanksgiving: A Time to Remember (book)
Be sure to like Stephanie's Mommy Brain on Facebook where I'm sharing more Thanksgiving tips and links throughout November.