Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Three Generations of Women

What is it about mothers and daughters that makes the relationship so unique and special?

My mom and I fought like cats and dogs as I grew up. The poor woman was "blessed" with a strong-willed, highly opinionated, and obnoxiously verbal daughter. But she loves me anyway.

I'm hoping to skip the fighting part with Ellie but I'm not holding my breath. At only 2 years old she is already showing signs of being strong-willed, highly opinionated and is most definitely obnoxiously verbal! I guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

*** This post is in honor of my maternal Grandma E. Today would have been her 86th birthday. She has been in heaven for 11 years so she never met any of my children but I have no doubts that she would have spoiled them all rotten.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

What a wonderful dedication.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...