Thursday, November 13, 2008

Free photobook!! ACT NOW!!

Thanks to 320 Sycamore for tipping me off to this!! She has a couple other freebies in that post so be sure to check it out.

Go here to claim a coupon for a free 20 page photobook from Snapfish. You must claim the coupon from that link by midnight Friday (as in November 14, 2008) and complete the order with Snapfish by midnight Sunday.

I use Snapfish to develop all my colored film pictures. We've used their service since 2000 and have been satisfied with their service most of the time. I've never ordered a photobook but their calendars have been good quality. My problem is going to be deciding what pictures I want to go in the book!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Thank you for the head's up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...