Sunday, November 23, 2008

Links for your enjoyment. 11.23.08

Our (Long) Toy Story... by Susan L at High Desert Home. (A timely post by a grandma about the toys she used/uses in her home. Quality over quantity.)

I need a t-shirt... by Melissa at 320 Sycamore. (A list of comments moms of 3 or more hear often!)

Introducing Twaddle-Free Books... for Moms! by Simple Mom. (She's starting a book club. 6 books in 2009. This fits well with one of the goals I'm considering for next year. More on that in a few weeks.)

Radical Womanhood: Feminine Faith in a Feminist World by Lisa at 5 Minutes for Books. (This looks like an interesting and thought provoking book. I'm putting it on my 2009 Reading List.)

I'm in limbo and I'm not very limber... by Meredith at Life at 7000 Feet. (I don't think I'm limber either.)

Loneliness--a curse or a gift? by Sally at I Take Joy. (She writes about feeling lonely without support systems. Boy, can I relate!)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I laughed at your links list. I think I read almost all those myself this week and enjoyed them all! Similar tastes! :)

Amy said...

The book on "radical womanhood" does look good! The recent True Woman '08 Conference (Nancy Leigh De Moss) had an excellent session on this topic! You can download and listen to the sessions for free...very thought provoking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...