Sunday, November 9, 2008

Links for your enjoyment: 11.9.08

Election results by Amy at Singing Mommy (Remembering that God is in control of the next four years and determines our rulers and leaders is a comfort.)

Playing the part of provider to bring life and beauty by Sally at I Take Joy (I recently commented to Joel that we can add another thing to our "We are Weird" list. We sit down for supper at our table every night as a family. Even the weekends.)

Holidays by Hand: Celebrate the Season with Your Sewing Skills by Simple Mom (I've been looking for Jesse Tree ornaments to buy and can't find any. She makes me want to make mine. Then I remember the newborn and the thought passes.)

Books for Boys by Carrie at 5 Minutes for Books (I think Will would like both of these. I know his daddy would like the spy book.)

Thanksgiving Ideas are available weekly as free PDF files at the Vision Forum website.

Midnight Comfort by Lara at Singing New Songs (a sweet poem describing a common scene in the life of a mom to little ones).

5 comments:

Sean and Lendy said...

No "weirdness" for you guys...we eat at the dinner table every night too! :)

Stephanie @ My Answered Prayer said...

That's not weird. We did that growing up and I wish we did it as a family now.

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Well, if you're weird, I'm weird because we eat together every single night too!

Hey, have I ever told you that Sally Clarkson lives in my town? She came and spoke to my moms group this summer!

Stephanie Kay said...

Maybe we aren't as strange as I thought. = )

Marc and Charity said...

Ha, I was just going to comment on you not being weird- but it seems everyone beat me to it. :) We eat every night together too. And I cook every night.There is no other option really. Sometimes I hate not having any fast food around, but that's probably a good thing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...