Friday, November 7, 2008

The Smile Award

Flamingo Mama @ 1 Crazy Journey gave me the Smile Award a few weeks back. Since procrastination is my middle name I'm only just now getting around to thanking her. Which I think is appropriate since she procrastinated thanking her giver as well.

Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude (not necessarily at all times--we are all human).
2. Must love one another.
3. Must make mistakes.
4. Must learn from others.
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world.
6. Must love life.
7. Must love kids.

Thank you Flamingo Mama for you kind description of me and believing I meet the characteristics of this award. It's always fun to know other folks are reading what you write and enjoying it. It's even more fun when your readers aren't people who are have to read it (like your relatives). Ha!Ha!

If you haven't read Flamingo Mama, pop over and see what she has to say. Her 3 children are close to the ages of my 3 oldest and she's in the throes of adopting an adorable little girl from China. It's never a dull minute around her house!

And now I'm going to break the rules of this award and not pass it on to anyone. I'm going to keep it all to myself. I just can't choose only 5 of my blogging friends to award. They all make me smile!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations!

Flamingo said...

perhaps we should start our own award in procrastinative blogging!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Well, congrats Stephanie. I like flamingo mama's suggestion of starting the procrastinative blog award. I'd likely win that one myself.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...