Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Blogging - A family affair.

Blogging has become a family affair around here. First, Joel's sister starting posting.

Then my brother's wife and Addi's momma joined the blogging world.

Now my cousin and the momma to Abby and Madison has started posting.

By the way, that's Addi in the middle. I haven't met Abby or Addi, yet. Can you imagine how fun our family get togethers are going to be with Madison, Ellie, Abby, and Addi(son)? Whew! Say that 3 times fast!!!

If my counting is correct, I've inspired at least 8 of the bloggers on my sidebar under "Real Life Friends." To bad Blogger doesn't given me a commission. = )

9 comments:

Amy said...

Commission would be nice!!!

Alicia said...

You get your dividends in blog traffic! Hee hee!

Cassie said...

I'll agree! It's a mouthful! You should have heard me try to explain the "name game" to Madison. She was all confused!

I'd definately go with turkey over pizza for Thanksgiving! :o)
Cassie

Lindsay said...

Thanks for stopping by the blog :-) Those are some super cute kids in this post :-) I have a Sam as well :-)

Thanks for the info on the book. I picked it up this weekend when my husband and I were at our Weekend to Remember (FamilyLife) retreat.

Stephanie @ My Answered Prayer said...

We have a Madison and Addison also. It gets pretty confusing sometimes. :)

Alicia said...

I wish I could get some family members interested! By the way, I know books are always "the better choice", but there is a sweet little surprise throughout the Beatrix Potter movie that makes me think you would enjoy it.

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

That's awesome that you've inspired so many! I can't get ANY of my family to blog. They're all so private. I'm pretty sure they don't know what to do with me.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Jenn said...

Family get togethers will be lots of fun. I hope that the girls appreciate and enjoy having cousins close in age. Family is so important.
You have started a great trend. I am also trying to get my friends to blog. It is so nice to stay updated with everyone, especially those with babies.

Flamingo said...

I agree..i want a commission too! I have about 8 people under my belt too. sadly i have too many that don't even read my blog yet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...