Thursday, August 23, 2007

Some Like It Hot

We like our food spicy around here. Chili. Enchilada casseroles. Tacos. Burritos. Salsa. You name it, I want it to have a kick to it. When I eat at a Mexican food restaurant I expect the salsa to be spicy and require a drink. If I can eat half the bowl without ever needing a drink it's not very good salsa. My husband is the same way.

Yesterday after work one of the first things Joel said to me was, "I have my blog post for tonight." Apparently, a hot pepper reverts a group of 30 year old men back to junior high boys all daring one another to taste it. Let's just say he concluded that pepper should never be used with other food. I couldn't help laughing. With him of course, not at him.

You can laugh, too. Scoot over here and read the story for yourself. Be sure to leave him a comment if you've ever tried a hot pepper. Since most of my readers are women, I'm going to guess that you haven't.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...