Friday, August 10, 2007

Countdown Continues #2

In case you are wondering: 2 weeks, or 14 days or 336 hours until my Day Of Freedom!

I have begun planning the details with my friends. Important details like what kind of junk food we are bringing to snack on in the hotel room. And what time we want to get to the Convention Center so we aren't sitting in Nosebleed Section.

I'm also planning a haircutting expedition and a clothes shopping expedition for next week. I know everyone is very concerned about these important details.
As I looked at the LifeWay website last night I noticed something very interesting. Beth already has her 2008 schedule posted. (Did you like the way I mentioned her like we are BFF?) In August of 2008 she'll be in Louisville, KY. I had a fabulous idea of my 2 friends and I taking a road trip to attend that conference with our dear friend who lives in Kentucky. My husband shot down the idea before it even left my mouth. As I said, "HEY! BETH'S GOING TO BE IN LOUISVILLE IN AUGUST NEXT YEAR!!" He said, "NO." Period. End of discussion. No, "let's think about it." No, "wait and see what next year brings." Just a solid, No. Sigh...it was worth a try.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I could meet in Louisville because I have a two sisters who live in Ky...could definitely plan a road trip to come see them and venture over to Louisville during that time. I guess "no" means no though??? Will "Christie said pretty please!" work???? :) Ellie's birthday buddy's mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...