Thursday, August 2, 2007

Beeenn jaaaa miiin

It's been hot here in Rhode Island the last couple of weeks. For all you folks down South I'm not even comparing or complaining. Today we were in the 90s and for New England that's HOT! So we've been running an oscillating fan in the boys' room. Tonight the AC is on but that's beside the point.

The point is that the boys have discovered the fun of talking into a fan and listening to their voices sound distorted. Tonight Ben was yelling "BEEENNNN-JAAAAAA-MIIIIIINN" and "WIIIIW-YUUUUMMM" (that's Ben speak for Benjamin & William) into the fan. He's so cute! I could just eat him up!

One other thing I noticed, he sounded a lot like me when I'm scolding them. Clearly enunciating every syllable and throwing in some extra ones. I wonder if there's a lesson in that for me?

In other, completely unrelated, news, Ellie is teething again. She currently has 4 uppers and 2 lowers. It appears 2 more lowers are trying to come through the gums. No white spots yet but the chewing and drooling is non-stop. And the gums are looking irritated. And the crying is almost every night, for only a couple of minutes so I'm not complaining. Believe me, I know when I've got an easy teething going on!!! I'm just waiting for the molars. Those are always the worst!

1 comment:

Tech Daddy said...

It does put a grin on your face doesn't it? I had a post on the same topic, only from yesterday.

Love you sweetie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...