Sunday, August 19, 2007

Quote of the Day, August 19

Background: Will has been completely potty trained for about 8 months. Except at night. It's any one's guess whether he will wake up dry or not. Not for lack of ability. He has proven he can wake up and go to the bathroom and he can hold it all night. For some reason he just doesn't choose to some nights. Needless to say I'm tired of washing sheets. We are starting a new round of positive reinforcement this week. For every day he wakes up dry he earns 30 minutes of TV viewing on the weekend. Today he & I discussed him waking up dry tomorrow.

Momma: Do you have any ideas for how I can help you wake up dry?
Will: Kisses.
Momma: Kisses? When? (I wasn't sure if he meant a kiss or a chocolate kiss for reward.)
Will: During the days and nights.
Then he stuck out his cheek for me to kiss. How can I be annoyed about the laundry when he's asking for kisses?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...