Thursday, August 23, 2007

Counting Down #5

Countdown: 18 hours until I leave the house!

This will probably be my last post for a couple of days. Why? Oh, a little thing called Living Proof Live. Or as I like to call it "Beth is coming. Beth is coming." (Think Paul Revere)

I've been preparing the boys for my absence. I told them that momma is going to a party with Micah's mom and Emma's mom. They want to know why they can't come. Because this is a special party just for mommas!!! A party complete with FOOD!

In case you've been concerned, I have also been praying this week and trying to prepare my heart for the message Beth will deliver from God. I can't wait for that part. And the music!!! Oh man, I can't wait to worship Jesus this weekend!!

I fully expect to arrive home Saturday exhausted, but a good kind of exhaustion. If you know what I mean. So, don't expect any long posts Saturday or Sunday. Though I may need to do some processing and if my poor husbands ears give out I'll be sure to hope on line. = )

1 comment:

Marc and Charity said...

I can't wait to hear!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...