Sunday, August 26, 2007

Beth in a Nutshell

Be prepared for a week of re-cap on the Living Proof Live Conference with Beth Moore. I'm still processing everything so I hope you bear with me. Visit Beth's Blog to see some pictures and read a little from her perspective. She actually has two posts about Rhode Island. If you attended the conference the commissioning we spoke to one another is on the first link.

Here's just a brief nutshell of what happened. Four of us carpooled and roomed together (Amy, Carrie, & Julia). I missed meeting up with Darla from PA and really regret that. But, a conference of over 4,000 women can cause that. 42 women accepted Jesus for the first time Saturday, including many teenagers. I ran into a lot of women I know from 2 previous churches and the wife of one of Joel's co-workers. Amy saw the doctor who delivered her daughter Mia (if you look at the pics in the first link there's one of a woman with a baby, that's the doctor!). We ate TONS of junk. My body has been reminding me it doesn't like so much junk!! Amy and I talked all night. Literally. The other two conked out at 1:30 am but we talked until 4:45 am and the wake up call came at 6 am. Needless to say I'm tired! God spoke and we worshipped. More on that later this week.

On the home front everyone was fed and healthy when I got back. Joel even washed all the dishes. Thank you, Sweet. They were playing with a water gun when I came home and felt the need to include me in the fun. Welcome home, Momma! Joel has a cute countdown of his own on his blog starting here.

I think that's it in a nutshell. I'll try to have more tomorrow. Maybe I can get some pictures up, too.

2 comments:

Marc and Charity said...

Yeah, so glad you had a good time! I can't wait to hear more!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great time!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...