Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Not enough time in my days.

I did not intend to go this long without posting. It's already 10:30 pm so I'm not likely to write a real post tonight either. My days are zipping by full of laundry, housework, and children. Hopefully I'll find a few minutes to do some blogging soon cause I have some really cute pictures from the apple orchard to share.

In the meantime. Head over to my hubby's blog and read his perspective of the home school conference we attended over the weekend. If you feel the need to leave a comment of disagreement please come back here to do that and NOT on his blog. Thanks.

Hopefully I'll be back in a few days with pictures!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Joel's blog was really good. I'm still contemplating everything-very big stuff!

Unknown said...

Interesting--thanks for sharing the link. It won't be the worst thing that ever happened. I also struggle with moderation, and often complete elimination is best.

That will give you much more time to read (which is what I've found now that our TV is almost always off in the evenings). Remember, I think that today is the deadline to post a list for Katrina's Reading Challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...