Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Fall into Reading 2007 - My List


Here's my list. I don't know that I'll get all these read by Christmas. I'm gonna try!

Parenting
* The Mom I Want to Be by T. Suzanne Eller
* She's Gonna Blow. Real help for moms dealing with anger
by Julie Ann Barnhill
* You can't make me (but I can be persuaded) by Cynthia Ulrich Tobias
* A Charlotte Mason Companion: Personal Reflections on
The Gentle Art of Learning by Karen Andreola

Biography
* A Chance to Die (Amy Carmichael) by Elisabeth Elliot
* Walking from East to West by Ravi Zacharias
Fiction
* No Graven Image by Elisabeth Elliot

Other Non-Fiction
* Set Your House in Order available at Crown Finacial Ministries
* Lies Women Believe by Nancy Leigh DeMoss

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't know that Elisabeth Elliot wrote a novel. I read her bio of Amy C last year and enjoyed it.

Deena Peterson said...

She's Gonna Blow is an excellent read...very funny lady and packed with wisdom.

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Your list looks great, Stephanie. Like Jennifer, I didn't realize E. Elliott had written any fiction -- I'll have to check that out. Also, I'm a big fan of Cynthia Tobias' books, and have found them all very helpful. Thanks so much for being part of Fall into Reading. Enjoy those books!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...