But it's done and I'm glad I don't have to think about "What's for supper?" again until March!
This week we have 2 exciting field trips on our calendar: a Cub Scout tour of the Rhode Island State House and watching Mary Poppins at Providence Performing Arts Center.
So, what are we eating February 6-12, 2012?
- Kielbasa and Lentil Soup, Cheddar Bread
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup (from my freezer)
- Pot Roast, Carrots, Potatoes, Homemade Biscuits and Gravy
- Shredded Beef Tacos, Fruit Salad
- Pepperoni Pizza, Salad, Pineapple Chunks
- Turkey Spaghetti, Salad, Fruit
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs
Do you menu plan for a month, two weeks or just one week? How long does your planning process take?
Recent menu plans: