According to the IHOP website, "On February 28, 2012, guests from around the country are invited to celebrate National Pancake Day at IHOP and enjoy a free short stack of Buttermilk pancakes.
In return for the free pancakes, guests are asked to consider leaving a donation for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals(c) and other designated local charities."
I'm not being compensated in anyway for telling you about IHOP. Just thought I'd share.
What are we eating February 27 - March 4, 2012?
- Chicken Stack (bean and chicken quesadilla), Fruit
- IHOP Pancake Day
- Pot Roast, Carrots, Potatoes, Homemade Biscuits, Gravy
- Shredded Beef Tacos, Fruit
- Homemade Pepperoni Pizza, Salad, Pineapple Chunks
- Turkey Spaghetti, Salad, Fruit
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs
Recent menu plans: