Do you have special Valentine's Day plans for your children or husband?
We don't do much for Valentine's Day. I have a few small gifts I bought on clearance last year (pencils, silly straws). We'll also have a few special food items as you'll see below. And I have a small gift for my husband.
This week holds another special activity for us: Cub Scout Blue and Gold Dinner. The Blue and Gold Dinner is the annual Cub/Boy Scout birthday celebration. My boys will receive the rank badges they've worked hard all year to earn. It'll be a night filled with ceremony and fun!
So, what are we eating February 13-19, 2012?
- Bean and Cheese Quesadillas, Fruit Salad
- Valentine's Day: Roasted Chicken, Pink Mashed Potatoes, Salad, Strawberry Milk. And a yet to be determined dessert.
- Frito Pie - Frito's, Chili, Cheddar Cheese; Fruit
- Blue and Gold Dinner: we're bringing garden salad and bread
- Homemade Pepperoni Pizza, Salad, Pineapples
- Homemade Chicken Pot Pie, Fruit
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs
What's on YOUR menu plan this week?
Other recent menu plans: