Monday, January 16, 2012

Menu Plan Monday 1.16.12


This week I'm trying a new soup recipe. I found it in The Everything Soup, Stew and Chili Cookbook that I downloaded from Amazon for free (I don't think it's free now). I'll let you know if we like it.

What else are we eating during January 16-22, 2012?

  • Curry Chicken with Rice 
  • Roast Beef with Carrots, Potatoes, Gravy and Homemade Biscuits 
  • Pasta Fagioili with Italian Sausage (new recipe) 
  • Shredded Beef Tacos, Flour Tortillas/Corn Shells, Cheddar Cheese, Fruit Salad  
  • Homemade Pepperoni Pizza, Garden Salad, Pineapples 
  • Chicken Pot Pie and Garden Salad 
  • Chocolate Chip Pancakes and Scrambled Eggs 

What's on your menu plan this week?

2 comments:

Student Mommy said...

I have tried to set up a menu for three weeks in advance. The fourth week nearly sapped all my creativity so I left it at three. We are going back to our 2 veg, 2 fish and one meat dish for the week - weekends take care of themselves mostly, so I don't plan for those.

Stephanie Kay said...

Student Mommy, I'm not very creative in my menu planning. Sundays and Fridays are always the same. Then I try to alternate beef and chicken, or soup or mexican. Right now I plan 2 weeks and then repeat the menu for the second half of the month. Don't be afraid to repeat dishes throughout the month, especially favorites. There's no right or wrong method for menu planning. It's just what works right now. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...