This week I'm trying a new soup recipe. I found it in The Everything Soup, Stew and Chili Cookbook that I downloaded from Amazon for free (I don't think it's free now). I'll let you know if we like it.
What else are we eating during January 16-22, 2012?
- Curry Chicken with Rice
- Roast Beef with Carrots, Potatoes, Gravy and Homemade Biscuits
- Pasta Fagioili with Italian Sausage (new recipe)
- Shredded Beef Tacos, Flour Tortillas/Corn Shells, Cheddar Cheese, Fruit Salad
- Homemade Pepperoni Pizza, Garden Salad, Pineapples
- Chicken Pot Pie and Garden Salad
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes and Scrambled Eggs
What's on your menu plan this week?