1. Read How to Study Your Bible for Kids with Will Monday - Friday.
2. Plan our January and February away dates. Schedule babysitter.
3. Weekly at-home date.
One-on-one with Ellie for haircuts.
5. Plan Sunday's Family Night activity.
Start 100 Read Aloud book list.
7. Go to bed by 10:30 PM nightly.
8. Eat 3 servings of veggies a day.
9. Make a new budget. (My husband has taken over this task.)
Write down launch plan for new blog.
Write and schedule 9 blog posts for SMB.
Enjoy my SITs Girls feature day on Friday.
Hmm.. after striking through a few things it looks like I did manage to complete a few tasks last week. I'm feeling a little better about my goals now.
Here are my goals for January 15-21:
1. Read How to Study Your Bible for Kids with Will Tuesday - Friday.
2. Made to Crave online study.
3. Nightly Face-to-Face with Joel.
4. Plan February date.
5. Read aloud 4 books.
6. Plan family nights for January and February.
7. Switch from hot black tea to hot herbal tea (no sugar).
8. Go to bed by 10:30 PM nightly.
9. Set up cash envelope system.
10. #SITS31DBB (SITS Girls 31 Days to a Better Blog).
11. Share my new blog (EverydayFamilyLiving.com).
12. Snowman and Anne of Green Gables activities.
Hopefully the coming week will see more progress than this week!
What steps did you take this week to meeting your 2012 goals?