Monday, January 2, 2012

Menu Plan Monday 1.2.12


I took a sabbatical from menu planning for most of 2011. My waistline and bank account show the results of my time off! Since two of my goals for 2012 are health and savings I'm getting back on the menu planning bandwagon.

Here's my meal plan for January 2-8, 2012:

Curry Chicken with Rice

Roast Beef with Carrots, Potatoes, Gravy and Homemade Biscuits

Ham and Lentil Soup with Cornbread

Shredded Beef Tacos, Flour Tortillas/Corn Shells, Cheddar Cheese, Fruit Salad

Homemade Pepperoni Pizza, Garden Salad, Pineapples

Chicken Pot Pie and Garden Salad

Chocolate Chip Pancakes and Scrambled Eggs

What's on your menu plan this week?

2 comments:

Flamingo said...

oh how hard it is to get on the meal planning wag on once you fall off! congrats for getting on the ride again! :)

Stephanie Kay said...

Thanks! But don't congratulate me too early. I'm in the midst of an all day writing-fest and opted for biscuits and eggs tonight instead of my menu because it's quick and easy. Oh well. Make the plan work for you rather than being it's slave, right? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...