- Chili, Cheddar Cheese, Crackers
- Chicken & Carrots Curry, Rice
- Broiled Lemon Pepper Salmon, Rice, Steamed Broccoli & Carrots
- Turkey Spaghetti, Salad
- Homemade Pepperoni Pizza, Pineapples
- Homemade Chicken Pot Pie
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- A few months ago Meredith inspired me to cook several pots of pinto and red kidney beans. I then scooped roughly 3 cups of pintos and 2 cups of kidneys into individual freezer bags. I use one bag of each kind to make chili each week. I have saved a TON of money by doing this!
- I also double the chicken pot pie recipe and cook 3 smallish pies at a time. We eat one and freeze the other two (when they've cooled). Just carefully remove from pan, wrap well in plastic wrap and aluminum foil, and place in freezer. Square or rectangle shapes work better than the traditional pie. I love grabbing a homemade supper from the freezer!!