Monday, September 22, 2008

Pray the sickness lifts!

Hi All,

Could you do me a favor and ask God to heal my family?! Every single one of us has some form of runny nose, sore throat, cough, and aches. No fevers yet. Normally I take little viral colds in stride but we are going to Massachusetts on Thursday for a few days AND I really want everyone healthy.

Especially Joel. Who came home from work early today and is in bed sleeping as I write! I can't do 36 weeks pregnant, sore throat, sickly children and a trip with him sick also!!!

Thankfully I've stocked up on chicken noodle soup in recent weeks. That's what we're having for supper tonight. And medicine for everyone (but me!) with early bed times.

4 comments:

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

Yuck! Praying for you guys!

Amy said...

We're praying...

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope y'all feel better soon. We're battling germs here in the House of Bean as well. Not fun!

Singing Mommy said...

Poor thing!!! We had a round of that at our house about 2 wks ago. It's really rough being the do-it-all Mommy when you're sick, too!! I'll be praying for a very speedy recovery for the whole family and espcially for you and Joel! Take care!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...