snows. Or in some other way prevents them from playing outside.
The short answer is they entertain themselves. Don't get me wrong, we watch our fair share of videos on rainy days but I try to limit their screen time. That means they mostly play with each other.
Are you looking for some new ideas for indoor fun? Well, here's a list of our 10 favorite rainy day children's activities:
1. Play with a large box.
2. Read books together.
3. Make peanut butter cookies with Mom.
4. Create a farm with animal toys.
5. Draw on large strips of packing paper.
6. Build Lincoln Log houses.
7. Play with Play Dough.
8. Build Star Wars droids with cardboard bricks.
9. Dress up like Princess Leia and Luke Skywalker.
10. Watch videos while laying in a box.
What are some of your favorite rainy day children's activities?
Visit Works for me Wednesday for more tips and tricks.