It's been a while since I posted a menu plan. Truth be told, it's been a while since I planned a menu! But we are in a VERY busy season right now: 2 baseball practices, 2-3 baseball games, Cub Scouts, and home school co-op per week. Not to mention actually doing school. So, I need a menu plan to survive the next 6 weeks!
Here's the plan for this week:
- Tuesday: Roasted Chicken with carrots, potatoes and onions.
- Wednesday: Barley Soup with mushrooms and chicken.
- Thursday: Roast Beef with carrots, potatoes, onions, gravy and biscuits.
- Friday: Homemade Pepperoni Pizza.
- Saturday: Leftovers.
- Sunday: Chocolate Chip Pancakes with sausage.
For more menu plan ideas visit OrgJunkie's weekly meme.