Monday, April 25, 2011

Menu Plan April 26 - May 1


It's been a while since I posted a menu plan.  Truth be told, it's been a while since I planned a menu!  But we are in a VERY busy season right now:  2 baseball practices, 2-3 baseball games, Cub Scouts, and home school co-op per week.  Not to mention actually doing school.  So, I need a menu plan to survive the next 6 weeks!

Here's the plan for this week:

  • Tuesday:  Roasted Chicken with carrots, potatoes and onions.
  • Wednesday:  Barley Soup with mushrooms and chicken.
  • Thursday:  Roast Beef with carrots, potatoes, onions, gravy and biscuits.
  • Friday:  Homemade Pepperoni Pizza.
  • Saturday:  Leftovers.
  • Sunday:  Chocolate Chip Pancakes with sausage.
 What's on your menu plan this week?

For more menu plan ideas visit OrgJunkie's weekly meme.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm horrible with menu planning! I always change my mind! (I changed my mind again today...)

Stephanie Kay said...

I'm great at making a plan, just not great at sticking with it. But we are so busy right now if I don't have a plan we'll be eating out or eating cereal every night - and hubby's patience with that only goes so far. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...