Preschooler son. Frustrated mom. Yellow puddle.
She Reads is hosting a contest for a She Speaks scholarship. The contest is to tell a story using 6 words. The idea comes from Ernest Hemingway who wrote “FOR SALE. BABY SHOES. NEVER WORN.”
Once I got started writing 6 word stories I couldn't stop! Here's a few others I thought of:
- Inflamed joints. Incurable disease. God's plan.
- Red cape. Adventurous boys. Broken arm.
- Dirty dishes. Sink overnight. They breed?!
- Floral skirt. Striped blouse. Preschooler Fashionista!
- Baking chicken. Screaming alarm. Calling Domino's.
Join the fun and share your 6 word story!