Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Introducing Mom 411

"I don't know how you do it!"

I hear that statement A LOT when women learn I am a home school mom with four children.  You might even be saying it to yourself right now.

Last week the idea popped into my head that I should write a weekly post about how I run a household, care for 4 children and home school 3 of them.  With that Mom 411 was born.

I know, it's cute right?  Mom because, well, this is a blog by a mom, about moms, and for moms.  The 411 because these posts will be information (does anyone actually dial 411 for information anymore?), the how-to of motherhood.

So come by every Wednesday to learn "how does she do it?" 

4 comments:

The Hibbard Family said...

Great idea! Can't wait to read the posts!

Stephanie Kay said...

Thanks Ann!

Flamingo said...

yep...i dial 411 all the time on my cell phone:)

can't wait for the series!!

Stephanie Kay said...

Flamingo, I don't know that I've ever dialed 411! These days I just google what ever I'm looking for. :) I hope you enjoy the series.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...