With the arrival of the new year I am evaluating my blog. I'm thinking through and praying about why I blog, my goals for blogging and the content I want to see on my blog.
I have a pretty good idea of things from my perspective but I'd love to have your perspective on Stephanie's Mommy Brain!
Will you do me a favor and answer some, all, or just one, of the following questions in the comments?
- What is your favorite topic at SMB? (grown-up books, children's books, Family Fun Friday, organization/family management, my RA story, my getting healthy journey, Habit Forming, food, home school, stories about my family, anything else that comes to mind)
- What topic would you like to read more?
- How do you feel about the title "Stephanie's Mommy Brain?" (Does it make sense? Does it describe the blog?)
- What regular features would you like to see? (something recurring like Family Fun Friday)
- What topics would you like to see go away?
- How do you read SMB posts? (Through a blog reader? A bookmark on your computer? Follow Facebook links? Other?)
- Have you ever commented? (If not, WHY not?)
- Why do you read SMB? (Because we're friends in real life? For the tips and information? Because you relate to the stories I share?)
- Which post is your favorite?
- Demographics: single/married, male/female, age (just give decade), children (how many?), home school/other school.
If you have any suggestions I didn't cover in the questions feel free to include them. I just ask that you keep your comments constructive.