Monday, May 17, 2010

Where to Look for Discounts for Summer Day Trips or Vacation Destinations

Summer vacation is right around the corner and I have no intention of spending it all at home!  I want to get out of the house and see some new places.  Have fun with my children.  And learn a few things.

So, I've been searching for inexpensive day trip ideas.  One of the places I've been looking is Tropicana Juicy Rewards.

I've found coupons for Plimoth Plantations, Old South Meeting House (on the Freedom Trail), Franklin Park Zoo, New Bedford Whaling Museum (highly recommend!!), and EcoTarium.  Most of these are buy one get one free!

As I found all these great discounts, the thought occurred to me some of my readers might be headed to the Boston area for vacation this summer.  If you are, then I highly recommend you take a look at Tropicana Juicy Rewards.

I don't know what the discounts are like for other parts of the US but at half price it's worth taking a look to see if there are any listings for your neck of the woods or summer vacation destination!

Disclosure: I wrote this post while participating in the Tropicana Juicy Insiders Ambassador program by Mom Central on behalf of Tropicana. I received 12 free Juicy Rewards points and a $50 Visa gift card to use in redemption of the points and to facilitate my review.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...