This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of SAVE . All opinions are 100% mine.
|The Orca Christmas Show at Sea World San Antonio|
My family LOVES traveling, but the cost of a family vacation adds up quick! By the time I pay for transportation, lodging, food, entertainment, and souvenirs for 6 people I've usually spent over $1,500!!
To help lower vacation expenses I always search the internet for discounts and coupons on lodging, entertainment, and food. I bet you do the same thing!
Visit San Antonio knows that moms need a good discount so they've come up with a program called SAVE – San Antonio Vacation Experience. It's one stop internet research for moms planning frugal vacations to San Antonio!
I wish SAVE had been around in December 2011 when my family flew to San Antonio to visit grandparents! We could have saved money using their exclusive discounts, deals, and limited time offers.
Out of curiosity I looked up the 3 attractions we visited last Christmas to see what discounts are currently available.
- SeaWorld San Antonio -SeaWorld offers several coupons to print. $10 off a single day admission, as well as other discounts.
- San Antonio Children's Museum - SAVE currently has a 20% off a family of 4 coupon.
- The Alamo - The Alamo is always free admission but there is a $5 off adult coupon for a tour that includes The Alamo and several other museums.
Since my in-laws live in San Antonio we don't need lodging but if you need a hotel, I highly recommend staying in downtown San Antonio. Multiple museums and attractions are within walking distance of Riverwalk hotels.
We only scratched the surface of San Antonio attractions on our Christmas vacation. Since my in-laws have retired there, I know we'll be back. So using the SAVE website I started a list of places to visit on our next trip:
- Institute of Texan Cultures - Buy one, get one free!
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! and Louis Tussaud's Wax Museum -$1 off each ticket.
- Natural Bridge Caverns - $2 off adult tickets, $1 off child tickets.
In addition to bookmarking the website, follow @SAVEinSA on Twitter for all the updates on deals, limited time offers and ideas to help plan your next trip to San Antonio!
What attractions and hotels from SAVE – San Antonio Vacation Experience would you include in your San Antonio vacation?
Disclosure: This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of SAVE. All opinions are 100% mine. Links to SeaWorld, Children's Museum, and The Alamo take you to my reviews of these sites based on our visit in December 2011.