Along the way I fell in love with everything about blogging. Writing posts. Editing html code in my template. Interacting with readers. Meeting other bloggers. Networking with PR companies.
I also discovered that blogging is much more than a journal of life for my family. It's a creative outlet for me. And it's a way for me to help other moms. At least I hope what I write helps you, encourages you, and inspires you!
In an effort to learn more about blogging and grow Stephanie's Mommy Brain, I have applied to the Mom Central Blogging Grant Program. If I win this $2,000 grant I will use the money to attend She Speaks and begin a second blog - one that focuses on "making the most of family time."
To win a Mom Central Blogging Grant I need your help.
I need you to go to http://bit.ly/helpgrowstephmommybrain every day until April 15 and vote for me! The top 15 applicants in 3 categories will advance to a second round where the Mom Central staff will choose the winners so I need as many votes as possible.
Here are a few ways you can help spread the word about my application?
- Share with your Facebook friends why you like reading Stephanie's Mommy Brain and include the http://bit.ly/helpgrowstephmommybrain link.
- Share on your blog why you like reading Stephanie's Mommy Brain and include the http://bit.ly/helpgrowstephmommybrain link.
- Invite me to write a guest post for your blog and allow me to include a byline at the end about the grant.
- Ask your mom group or home school group to vote for Growing Stephanie's Mommy Brain.
- Tweet: I voted for "Growing Stephanie's Mommy Brain" to win one of the #MomCentralGrants. You can too at http://bit.ly/hAs8pN.