Monday, March 2, 2009

Weekly Menu Plan, 03.01 - 03.07.09

I'm trying to get back on the Menu Planning Wagon this week.

Well, here's what I have in the freezer:
  • 6 meals worth of raw chicken
  • 3 meals worth of cooked chicken
  • 1 meal worth of cooked ground beef
  • 1 meal worth of bite-size raw steak
  • 1 meal worth of raw beef roast
  • pepperoni
  • sausage
Now for this week's plan:
*************************************
I have cooked chicken in the freezer because I bought 3 giant packages a couple of weeks ago for less than $2 a pound. Then I cooked all of it, shredded some, left some whole and packed it in freezer bags in meal sized portions.

The idea came from my friend, Meredith at Life at 7000 Feet. Go see what else she has to say about menu planning!
*************************************
Don't forget to stop by Profitable Mommy Blogging and see what I'm learning over there. Feel free to leave an encouraging comment. {wink.wink}

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Sounds Yummy & Easy--- My favorite!! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...