Monday, June 4, 2012

Menu Plan Monday :: June 4, 2012

It's Sunday night and I'm staring at my calendar thinking, "What in the WORLD are we going to eat this week?!" My pantry, refrigerator and freezer are well-stocked. It's my calendar that worries me.

Four nights this week my children will participate in gymnastics or baseball during the dinner hour. FOUR! That means I have to plan and prepare ahead of time. AND make the meals nutritious, no snack bar pizza and cheese fries for us!

So, here's my plan for June 4-10:


Grilled Chicken, Garden Salad, Mashed Potatoes



Taco Salad, Strawberries





Turkey Spaghetti, Garden Salad (no pic)





Leftovers (no pic)



Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs


What are you eating this week?

Linked to:

2 comments:

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

Yay for Brinner!!!

I need to make my menu plan for this week with consideration to the fact that I'll be out!! I think it is a pasta and meatballs kind of week here!!

That all looks so yummy too!!

Stephanie Kay said...

Thanks, Liz! Chocolate Chip Pancakes is a Sunday night tradition at our house. EVERY Sunday. And daddy cooks them. I LOVE Sundays! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...