Monday, June 25, 2012

Menu Plan Monday :: June 25, 2012

We created a lot of special memories last week! Strawberry picking and ice cream cones with friends to celebrate the 1st day of summer. A Red Sox game at Fenway Park for my husband and oldest son. And homemade popsicles to keep us cool as the temperatures suddenly spiked.

All great ways to kick-off summer!!

Now that my calendar is calming down my menu plans can be a little more thought out.

This week we are eating:



Grilled Chicken on Garden Salad


Grilled BBQ Chicken, Garden Salad, Fruit

Chicken Stuffed Peppers and Fruit
(I'm altering a Turkey Stuffed Peppers recipe.)



 

Yes, that's a lot of chicken. I bought 2 packages of boneless chicken breasts last week and don't want to pay full price for beef this week. So, I'll do write a post next week - "5 Ways to Use Grilled Chicken." ha!ha!


What are you eating this week?
Linked to:









Don't miss any of my weekly menus! Sign-up to have new Stephanie's Mommy Brain posts emailed to you each day. Just enter your email address in the box above my welcome picture.

1 comment:

Heather Ortega said...

We had a ton of chicken too. At the end of the week everyone in my house was going "Chicken, again?". At least there is a ton of things you can do with it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...