Friday, December 5, 2008

I WON!

I won a Daniel Renstrom CD Adore and Tremble at BooMama's!! The really fun thing is she closed comments for the drawing on my birthday.
Happy Birthday to me!

AND

I won a copy of Bake It Up at Reading to Know. You can read Carrie's review of the series of children's cookbooks at 5 Minutes for Books. Thanks again, Carrie!

AND

Thanks are due to my sweet friend, Alicia at Experiencing Each Moment who nominated me for the Brillante Weblog Award.

Here are the rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. The winner must link to the person from whom they received their award.
3. The winner must nominate at least 7 other blogs for an award.
4. The winner must place links to those blogs on their own blog.
5. The winner must leave a message on the blogs of the people they’ve nominated.

I nominate The Flamingo Mama. (I know I'm breaking the rules. It's the rebel in me.)

3 comments:

Amy said...

You Rebel! Congrats!

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

I have been reading BooMama actually (don't even remember how I found it, but she CRACKS me up!). Anyway, I saw your name on that post & was so excited for your win. Meant to send you a quick note, but that didn't happen did it? *sigh*

Congratulations - you seem to be on a roll!

Cassie said...

Congrats! Hey----we need to see some pictures of that new boy!
Cassie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...