Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I was inspired by the Boomama Tour of Homes...

Can you tell he's missing his nose?

The Tree

Our first Family of Six picture!

*** Ps. This isn't really my tree. In fact these are two different trees. Neither of them are in my home. Our church meets in a hotel conference room and they always decorate for Christmas. I like to take advantage of their beautiful decorations and willing hands in order to have a picture of our entire family.

Did I fool you? Did you really think I got busy and decorated a tree?

8 comments:

Carrie said...

Well you fooled me but either which way we get to see a picture of your whole family! What a GREAT picture.

FUN!

Cassie said...

What a good picture! Sam looks like he's a growing boy!
Cassie

Kat said...

Such a good picture of everyone. Sam looks quite content and very cute.

Westafricanrains said...

great picture. I still can't believe you have four children. Merry Christmas

Alicia said...

I have to admit you didn't fool me with the tree decorating, but I did think the Nutcracker had a nose! This is a great family picture. Where did you find the 3 boys matching sweaters? Adorable!

Alicia said...

And wait...did you get a haircut?

palmtreefanatic said...

just BEAUTIFUL!
Thank you and Merry christmas!

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

Great picture! I like the new hair! Sam looks a little chunky. I guess the boy likes to eat. : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...