Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Five Weird Things

I recently reconnected with a friend from college this weekend via the dear old blog. Aren't they wonderful? The blogs as well as the old friends.

Anyway, Sarah at Oh the Places You'll Go! has tagged me to list 5 weird things about me. I'm not at all weird so this will be tough. = ) Kidding. Totally kidding.

1. I've named my new laptop, Sally. Do people name their computers?

2. I have a large freckle on the tip of my nose. It fades during the winter but in the summer, when I've spent a lot of time outside, it really stands out again.

3. I only give birth to babies on a Tuesday and it must be close to a holiday. I know I've blogged about this but I can't find it. Will- day after Memorial Day, Ben -day after President's Day, Ellie - Tuesday before Labor Day. Even the baby I lost in November would have been due close to the 4th of July.

4. I sleep with earplugs. I never used to be a light sleeper until I had children. Now I'm a terrible light sleeper (when not medicated) I was waking up 5 or 6 times a night until I started using earplugs. Amazing! I can still hear the kids (sometimes) if they cry at night but I no longer hear the refrigerator, creaking floorboards or popping vents. Yeah for a good night's sleep!

5. I grind my teeth at night. It used to be so bad Joel would wake me up trying to pry my jaws apart.

This was fun. I tag Joel, Alicia, and Julie. Share your weirdness with us!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Oh, no! I have to share my weirdness! Yikes!

Tech Daddy said...

Thanks honey.

Anonymous said...

I have to say I am a little disappointed. These weird things are not very weird at all. At least Joel was willing to share a little bit of neurosis. There is no neurosis in your post at all! I am sad to say you are a little too normal - it's not your fault, some people are just that way.

Alicia said...

Oh, these are great (LOVE that you name your computer)!!!! This is fun, and I can't wait to do it myself. I have even asked my husband to help me (giving him free reign to make fun of me w/o getting my feelings hurt). #1 on my list will probably have to be that I will think long and hard on this where someone else would just shoot something off!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...