Sunday, February 24, 2013

I've MOVED!


Did you know that Stephanie's Mommy Brain has moved to EverydayFamilyLiving.com?!

Why the move?

For several years I've wanted to move off Blogger and use self-hosted WordPress. This is more of a "backend" issue (as my computer programming husband would say).

The move will give me greater flexibility in what I provide to you, my readers, such as downloads for you to use. Won't that be fun?!

Why the new name?

I've blogged at Stephanie's Mommy Brain since July 2007. Back then I had 3 children under 4 years of age. The name seemed to fit.

My oldest turns 10 this year and the name just doesn't seem to fit any more. I guess you could say I've outgrown it with my family. Everyday Family Living just seems to describe what I write about a little better.

It's the same type of content you enjoy reading here, just in a different location and fancied up a bit. 

What should you do?

Follow me over to EverydayFamilyLiving.com!! Either subscribe in a reader or have the newest posts delivered to your email each day.


I already have a couple of weeks of posts published over there for you to enjoy reading:

I hope you like the new format and look as much as I do! I can't wait to see where EverydayFamilyLiving.com goes this year!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...