Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Siesta Scripture Memory Team :: Verse 1

This year I am participating in the scripture memory challenge on Beth Moore's blog.

Basically you memorize 2 verses a month and post them in her comments on the 1st and 15th of each month.  I think this is a great way to memorize Bible verses together.

Will you join us?  The rules are here.  The first verse post is here.

My first verse is:


"But forget all that - it is nothing compared to what I am going to do.  For I am about to do something new.  See, I have already begun!  Do you not see it?  I will make a pathway through the wilderness.  I will create rivers in the dry wasteland."  Isaiah 43:18-19 (NLT)

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Thank you, friend, for sharing this on FB. I'm looking forward to this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...