Thursday, October 16, 2008

Every boy needs a wagon!

William recently decided he wanted a wagon in order to haul stuff. We agreed that a wagon could be a fun toy to have (I had a little red wagon growing up!) so we allowed him to spend his saved birthday money on a wagon. So far he's mostly hauled Brother and Sister in it. Though I think a few sticks were collected to help daddy.

These two think a wagon was a great idea!
I've been surprised at how much he's pulled them.
But his patience has it's limits.
Looking for sticks and "stuff" to haul.

4 comments:

Kat said...

I always wanted a little red wagon. That is awesome and will be great childhood memories!

Alicia said...

Saw those pictures on snapfish and enjoyed them, but they take on new meaning with the story as the backdrop!

J.Lynne said...

That's awesome that Will saved up enough money. What a great learning opportunity!

Stephanie Kay said...

Will had birthday money saved because Joel and I couldn't decide what to buy him for his birthday. He has so many toys he didn't need anything or particularly want anything. I didn't want to buy something just for the sake of having something - I have plenty to pick up without doing that! So we saved it. He didn't really even know he had it. I'm glad we did. I'd rather he have one great toy than a bunch on junky toys at the bottom of the toy box.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...