Saturday, April 11, 2009

Yanni Voices CD Review

I've heard a lot of talk recently around the Mommy Blogosphere about the Yanni Voices CD, so when I had an opportunity from the One2One Network to review a copy I jumped on it.

I received Yanni Voices (what you see on the right) which contains a CD with 17 songs and a Bonus DVD.

I enjoyed the music included on Yanni Voices but I found it a little choppy for focused listening as each song featured one of the four different vocalists and his/her individual style. The transition from a classical style song (think Josh Groban) to a Bluesie-Jazz type song was a little hard for me to follow.

Having said that, I do think this is a great CD. If you are looking for background music to play during a party or a "mix tape" type CD for your car then Yanni Voices is for you!

1 comment:

Cee Tindall said...

I love Yanni, and have a few of his older albums. I will look this up to add to my collection.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...