Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Louisa May Alcott Series

I have long been a fan of Louisa May Alcott. In fact, I can't remember when I first read her popular novel "Little Women", though I'm sure it was in high school over 16 years ago. (Wow! When did I get old enough to say that?!) "Little Men" and "Jo's Boys" were also quickly read.

Because I'm a fan of Louisa May Alcott, or more accurately "Little Women," I'm excited to join 5 Minutes for Books November book club! On November 3 participants will be linking their reviews of any book by Miss Alcott. It should be fun to read about her lesser known works!

In anticipation of November 3, I have published 5 posts:
I hope you enjoy them!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay -- duh! So, yeah either link them all up individually (that's fine with me), or make one post -- whatever (or link this one??). I'm sure you have it all figured out.

Carrie said...

I say LINK 'UM ALL. But of course whatever you decide to do is fine. ;) Now I'm going to read through your posts. (I was saving your stuff for today.)

Pure excitement and mind numbing anticipation....glee!

Amy said...

Did you know my Mom read Little Women in college and decided to name her first daughter either Amy or Beth because she liked those names so much? Amy Jean sounds better than Beth Jean, which is how I got my name! (Jean is a family name!).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...