Sunday, January 18, 2009

Links for your enjoyment, 1.18.09

About to fly away...

The Homemakers Haven: How to Participate at A High & Noble Calling. (Every Monday she will post a cleaning challenge/carnival for you to participate in. If you are looking for motivation in ordering/cleaning your home this just might be it.)

2009 New Year's Cleaning Grand Plan Challenge at Organized Home. (Another weekly cleaning challenge.)

On Reading - A Reader's Diary at 5 Minutes for Books. (A great idea for helping you process and remember the books you read.)

Meal Planning Part 1- Purpose at Life at 7000 Feet. (I love to read about how/why other people plan meals!)

Meal Planning Part 2 at Life at 7000 Feet. (She has great ideas. We're both menu/meal plan, just use slightly different systems.)

Link-Tastic: The Filing System Edition at Org Junkie. (DID YOU SEE SHE LINKED TO ME?! I am beyond excited!)

Pretty Please with Sugar on Top at Life at 7000 Feet. (I couldn't agree more!)

4 comments:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Thanks for the link love. I'm going to check out Org Junkie and Homemakers Haven right now.

Stephanie @ My Answered Prayer said...

I love the way both you and Mer organize your meals...I thinmk I can take something from both of you. Also I agree with you guys about using email...I have a ton of people I'd like to reply back to but can't

Can't wait to look at the other links...It helps to be challenged by other moms like us!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed Mer's post on the purpose of meal planning! Congrats on the link! Way to go!

Cassie said...

What a cute picture of the kids. I've got a spiderman at our house. We should get them together. They could save the world!
Cassie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...